This summer, I have found some amazing finds at Off Fifth. So amazing that I have actually saved over $1000 compared to the retail price. Even searching online, the items are at least double the price or nowhere to be found.
1. Stuart Weitzman Hot Pink Espadrilles – I was instantly drawn to these shoes. Hot pink, perfect for summer, Stuart Weitzman and 40% off the sale price? I’m sold! With only one other pair in the store, I was lucky they were my size. With a retail value of $335, I purchased these shoes for $75.
2. French Connection Pink Lady Dress – Again, it was love at first sight with this dress. The color is probably my favorite shade of pink – a popping bubblegum color. French Connection fits like a glove so again I was lucky that I found this in my size. Retail value for this dress is approximately $158, I purchased it for $50.
3. Romeo & Juliet Couture Denim Ruffle Dress – I wasn’t so sure I would like this dress when I saw it on the hanger but have been craving a denim dress so I figured I would at least try it on. This dress is absolutely adorable on and is perfect paired with a brown belt & some cowboy boots. Retail value for this dress is approximately $96 but I purchased it for only $20.
4. Theory Pin-Stripe Blazer – One of the greatest finds of the summer was definitely the Theory blazer. The fit was absolutely amazing but the price was even better! This blazer originally sold for $415 but I purchased it for only $50! What a steal!
5. Current/Elliot Denim Vest – With the denim trend back in full swing, I had been wanting to buy a denim vest but I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on it. Luckily, I found this vest for only $35. Retail price was $232!
6. Free Generation Outfit – The last item did not photograph well but it is a black pencil skirt with an attached black vest. It is the perfect staple for the working girl! Wear it with a blouse, blazer, sweater or nothing at all – it looks great either way! It also fits like a glove & was the cheapest of all of the items. Retail value was around $120 but I purchased it for only $10!
I purchased over $1356 worth of clothes for only $240 by shopping at Off Fifth. If you live near an Off Fifth or are traveling to a place that has one, I highly suggest that you check it out. Off Fifth continues to be my favorite place to shop with great prices and great selection. Whether you want French Connection, Free People, Alice + Olivia, Roberto Cavalli, or Oscar de la Renta, you can find it at Off Fifth!
Click here to find a location near you!