Whether looking to try a new mascara or looking for a great way to take all of your make-up off, I decided to blog about my current beauty must-haves and obsessions.
1. L’oreal Double Extend Mascara Beauty Tubes Technology - I have tried a lot of mascaras but this is by far my favorite. Never have my eyelashes looked longer and fuller than when I have used this. L’oreal claims that with the beauty tubes technology, your lashes will look up to 80% longer and they are absolutely right. Plus, the tubes make it super easy to take it off at the end of the day. $9
2. Too Faced Shadow Insurance – Anti Crease Eyeshadow Primer – this item is a definite must! If you want your eye shadow looking just as good at the end of the night that it did when you first applied it, then you need Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Just squirt a little bit on the tip of your pointer finger and apply to your eyelid before you put on your makeup and you are good to go. $17
3. Nars Duo Eyeshadow- ever since my mother first introduced me to Nars, I’ve been hooked. My favorite thing from Nars would have to be the Duo Eyeshadows. I am not a make-up artist but their duo eyeshadow makes it easy to fake it. All I do is swipe the darker of the colors across my eyelid while using the lighter color to highlight the brow. I use “Stage Beauty” (brown), ”Wicked” (green) and “Violetta” (purple). $32
4. Nars Lip Gloss- another one of my favorites from Nars is their lip gloss in “Orgasm.” When I got my make-up done for a homecoming dance one year, I got this particular lip gloss as a free gift and absolutely loved it. Absolutely gorgeous color and it seems to last long. I have also heard from other people that they love using Nars blush in “Orgasm” too. Apparently a very popular color. $24
5. Boots No 7 Quick Thinking 4-in-1 Wipes – these make-up removing wipes are great! They come in a pack of 30 but the wipes are plenty big so unless you wear extremely heavy make-up, you can probably get away with ripping these wipes in half. These quick thinking wipes allow you to cleanse, tone, moisturize and remove your make-up all in one simple step. Available at Target. $7